Valley of Fire wedding package includes:
- Courtesy Limousine Transportation
- Valley of Fire State Park Wedding Permit
- Officiant | Minister
- 6-Rose Bouquet
- Professional Photographer
- 12 Professional Ceremony Photos
- Marriage Certificate Holder & 5×7 Print
- Bride’s Garter
WEDDING PACKAGE NOTES
- This package is an additional $350 on Saturdays and premium days.
- Additional limos and larger vehicles available at an additional charge.
- Times are based on availability after your deposit is paid. The closest time available to your requested time will be confirmed by your Wedding Planner.
- View our payment, rescheduling, and cancellation policies
- View our additional fees
- To maintain quality, we perform a limited number of weddings per day. Make your reservation now before our calendar is full!
Deposit, Payments, Balances, Surcharge, Minister Fee & Gratuity
All packages under $1,000 require $100 non-refundable deposit and all packages $1,000 or more require a $250 non-refundable deposit. All payments are non-refundable. Please note all balances must be paid in full 14 days prior to the ceremony date. Applicable service surcharge of 19% will be added to all packages, products, and services. A Minister fee ranging from $60 to $100 will be added to all packages.
Photo & Video Policy
No hand held cameras or phones allowed, unless a Media Pass is purchased for $75.00. A Media pass allows you and your guests to take photos or videos, from their seats, during the ceremony only. After the ceremony is over, it is a closed photo session.
Candid photos are the photos taken during the ceremony. Posed photos are photos taken after the ceremony. Photos included in your wedding package can only be selected from the Candid photos. All photos are available for purchase.