- Chapel Consultations – Schedule an appointment in advance to meet with a coordinator, review all your wedding details and tour the chapel. Great to do just after you obtain your marriage license as we are just across the street!
- Courtesy Roundtrip Limousine Transportation – A complimentary, roundtrip limousine ride from the hotel to your Las Vegas wedding.
- Choice of Premium Wedding Venue – We offer 3 different physical locations with myriad of wedding venues to choose from. Get married at our location near the marriage license bureau inside The Wedding Chapel, or The Terrace Gazebo. We have 2 beautiful outdoor wedding venues on Las Vegas Boulevard, The Bell Garden and Boulevard Gazebo. You may also get married at our original chapel in The Wedding Garden.
- Traditional Wedding Music – Take your first steps towards marital bliss to traditional wedding tunes.
- 3 Rose Bouquet – A fresh bouquet in your choice of red, pink or white roses OR apply the $35 value towards your choice of upgraded or custom floral!
- Boutonniere – A coordinating fresh floral accessory to be worn on the lapel.
- 11 Professional Digital Ceremony Photos – Select 11 high-resolution digital images taken during your wedding ceremony, copyrights included! Go here for information about scheduling additional time with your photographer.
- Marriage Certificate Holder & 5×7 Print – Our most popular keepsake showcases your Las Vegas marriage certificate and favorite wedding photo.
- Internet Broadcast of Wedding Ceremony – So all your loved ones can watch. The live broadcast may not be available in The Crystal Suite or The Casino Wedding Chapel. Please check with your wedding planner for details.
- Unity Ceremony – A symbolic service where two flames join together and burn brighter as one. Take the candle home and light it on each anniversary. Please be aware that this service is substituted with a rose exchange ceremony when The Terrace Gazebo is chosen as the wedding venue.
- Includes up to 25 guests. For parties over 25 people visit your Dream wedding package. For weddings over 50 guests check out Inspire.
- Add $100 for events on Saturdays and premium days.
- Please note our limousine service is a courtesy service and must be confirmed with your wedding planner within 7 days of your wedding. If the courtesy transportation arrangements have not been made for the ceremony, marriage license service, or coming back to view appointment then the transportation will be removed and no longer available.
- View our payment, rescheduling, and cancellation policies
- View our additional fees
- To provide a quality experience, we perform a limited number of weddings per day. Make your reservation now before our calendar is full!
Premium Day Notes
If you are planning your ceremony on a premium day, please consider the following:
- Late arrivals will be rescheduled with the applicable fee. In the event of a reschedule, we will do our best, but cannot guarantee the same venue or date.
- Our bridal suite is not available for changing. You must arrive dressed & ready.
Deposit, Payments, Balances, Surcharge, Minister Fee & Gratuity
- All packages under $1,000 require $100 non-refundable deposit
- All packages $1,000 or more require a $250 non-refundable deposit
- All payments are non-refundable
- All balances must be paid in full 14 days prior to the ceremony date
- All packages can be upgraded
- All packages, products, and services will have an applicable service surcharge of 19%
- A 2% processing/administrative fee will be charged on all transactions for necessary business costs associated with but not limited to bank fees and other merchant expenses
- All couples and guests must be on time for services - a rescheduling fee will be applied - the ceremony will be rescheduled for a later time / date
- A Minister fee ranging from $60 to $100 will be added to all packages
- Must have a Marriage License before ceremony