The Elvis in The Gazebo Wedding package includes:
- Use of our Gazebo Wedding Chapel
- Elvis Sings Two Songs and Performs the Wedding Ceremony
- 8 Rose Bouquet
- 10 Digital Photos on a CD
- Wedding DVD
- Pair Of “King” Sunglasses for the Groom
- Garter For The Bride
- Souvenir Wedding Scroll
- Complimentary Limousine Service to and from the Chapel for the Couple
- Internet Broadcast of Wedding Ceremony
- Your Names In Lights on Our Marquee
- Wedding Coordinator
- Chapel Fee
- Ceremony is Limited to 36 Wedding Guests or Less
Deposit, Payments, Balances, Surcharge, Minister Fee & Gratuity
All packages under $1,000 require $100 non-refundable deposit and all packages $1,000 or more require a $250 non-refundable deposit. All payments are non-refundable. Please note all balances must be paid in full 14 days prior to the ceremony date. Applicable service surcharge of 19% will be added to all packages, products, and services. A Minister fee ranging from $60 to $100 will be added to all packages.
Photo & Video Policy
No hand held cameras or phones allowed, unless a Media Pass is purchased for $75.00. A Media pass allows you and your guests to take photos or videos, from their seats, during the ceremony only. After the ceremony is over, it is a closed photo session.
Candid photos are the photos taken during the ceremony. Posed photos are photos taken after the ceremony. Photos included in your wedding package can only be selected from the Candid photos. All photos are available for purchase.