Classic Romance Chariot of Fire Helicopter wedding package includes:
- Wedding in our Main Chapel or Outdoor Gazebo
- 6 Rose Bouquet
- 8 Candid Ceremony 4×6 Prints
- Limo transfer for up to 8 people for wedding
- Tour Highlights:
- Aerial views of the incredible Hoover Dam, Bypass Bridge, Bowl of Fire and Mojave Desert
- Extensive helicopter flight below the rim of the Grand Canyon with views of the mighty Colorado River
- In-flight Pilot tour commentary and narration
- Approx. 30 minute landing at Grand Canyon West
- Luxury Mercedes-Benz Motorcoach Las Vegas Area Hotel and Resort Pickup and Drop-off
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure times
- 5 Star helicopter departing from Boulder City Airport only 35 min. from the Strip
- Return transfer from helipad to hotel provided by Helicopter Tour company
Add additional guests on helicopter flight: $399.00 per Person
The limousine in this package is provided by Viva Las Vegas Wedding Chapel. The helicopter tour usually happens immediately following your ceremony. If you choose this option, then your transportation to the helipad will be by Mercedes Mini-bus provided by the helicopter company. If you schedule your helicopter flight for a later time of day, then our limo will return you to your strip or downtown hotel, and the helicopter will pick you up by Mercedes Mini-bus from the hotel and return you after the flight.
Deposit, Payments, Balances, Surcharge, Minister Fee & Gratuity
All packages under $1,000 require $100 non-refundable deposit and all packages $1,000 or more require a $250 non-refundable deposit. All payments are non-refundable. Please note all balances must be paid in full 14 days prior to the ceremony date. Applicable service surcharge of 19% will be added to all packages, products, and services. A Minister fee ranging from $60 to $100 will be added to all packages.
Photo & Video Policy
No hand held cameras or phones allowed, unless a Media Pass is purchased for $75.00. A Media pass allows you and your guests to take photos or videos, from their seats, during the ceremony only. After the ceremony is over, it is a closed photo session.
Candid photos are the photos taken during the ceremony. Posed photos are photos taken after the ceremony. Photos included in your wedding package can only be selected from the Candid photos. All photos are available for purchase.